Saturday, April 5, 2014

First Blog and Blog Synopsis and Lil About Me

  Hello, welcome to my blog! Thanks to my beautiful and wonderful mama I have decided to start a blog. (Thanks mom!) This blog is for the broken, hopeless and hurt people out there. This is for the confused people who are affected by something medically or emotionally who just feel like there is no hope. I dedicate this blog to you and to first and foremost Jesus. I pray that this blog blesses the people who read it and that hopefully it gives hope to the hopeless. (Are you noticing a theme in the word hope here?) 

  I figure that since you just read the above paragraph (good for you and congrats on making it this far!) That I should tell you a little about my self. I am 18 years old, I live in the boonies, I am a lover of all things relating to and pertaining to God. ALL THINGS. At 14 years old, so waaaaaay back in 2009, I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. It was really tough at first and I didn't understand why God would do something like that to me. I admit, I hated God for a bit. (Gasp, shock, choke! Did she just say she HATED God!?) Why yes, yes I did. I wasn't too keen on him for awhile and in that time I hit rock bottom, I felt horrible about myself, I got super depressed, I started to hate myself and it all lead to a downward spiral. After two months of hating god, (LONGEST TWO MONTHS OF MY LIFE!) I decided, or more like my beautiful Chummy, Hannah told me that I was being stupid and that of course I needed God. Needless to say, she was right and I went crawling back to him. 
   
   Ever since that bad place,  my relationship with God has FLOURISHED, I hear him talk to me, I am connected to him and I am blissfully happy to be his daughter.  I'm not gonna lie, it was kinda hard to get to that point but once I was there I went, "Why would I ever have doubted Him and cursed His name?"

   SO, enough about me and lets get to the point of this bloggie, woggie. Oooo, not saying that again. I will stick with blog. ;) Anyways, this blog is going to talk about inspiration, things that have helped me through bad times, how to make it through having a disease that is said to be incurable (I don't believe that for one second) and just how to get through day by day. Phew, that's a lot to cover and my mom is going to kill me when she's that run on sentence!

   If you have read this far congratulations you deserve a prize. Oh wait, I do have a prize! It's called more blogs. You are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Relating our human experiences and how God uses them to both train us and increase our faith will benefit you as a writer and a person as well as encourage others. I applaud your courage and vulnerability.

    ReplyDelete